Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Immersion Assembly

When I sat down in assembly I looked at the stage to see what was our theme for term 4. Suddenly planets from space appeared up on the screen. When I saw the theme it said Outter This World. I already knew that this term is going to be fun.

As Mr Burt introduced our topic to our school he told us a story from years ago. The story was about Maui and how his great grandmother gave him a hook to use to catch a big fish. People say that you can see the hook at night in the stars.

The teachers dressed up crazy in a lot of costumes. I really liked team fives costumes because they looked like real aliens. There short video that we watched was funny because they pretended that they were in star wars.

I had really fun in immersion assembly and I’m looking forwardhttps://picasaweb.google.com/103288051193664741091/ImmersionAssemblyTerm42011?authuser=0&feat=directlink to this term. I hope next years theme is going to be crazy like science.
From Immersion Assembly Term 4 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment