Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Netbook Reflection








Most definitely the best thing I have had since my netbook came to my class is that we make a lot of movies and I can post a lot of my writing on my blog. It has been a big difference for me is that it is easier to write and easy to do math because we have two programs which helps us with math.


As much as I have loved having a Netbook there are some things that I haven’t liked about Internet problems. I don’t like it how I turn on my netbook and the mouse doesnt work because I always have to restart it. This happens nearly everyday it is how the kids in our class get on to the Internet and others don’t . It is always frustrating for my class and even my teacher to get on the Internet.








I think this year I have been Cyber Smart most of the time. It has been very difficult using my netbook because when I first got it I always played online games. But I’ve managed to not get distracted and to do the right thing. The netbook has been a big diffrence in my life .






It would be very sad for people and they would be so angry. If the netbooks failed I would just carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment