Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What if I was rich and famous

          What if I was rich and famous?
If I was a rich guy I would buy everything I would want. People would know me for being a famous Singer and I would also be known for my rap’s. If I had a lot of money and didn’t know what to spend it on I would give it to the poor or give it to people that have passed away.

If I got robbed I would report it to the police and whoever finds the robber first the reward would be $1,000. I will always perform at a concert once a week or 3 times a week. I really want to travel around the world so I can learn so much about it. There are a lot of places that I don’t even know about.

What if you and I were really rich, I would be the happiest man on earth, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment