Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

State of Origin

State of origin first game is tonight and I cannot wait to watch the game tonight. It kicks off at 10.pm ( NZ Time ) The NSW coach is Laurie Daley and the Queensland coach is Mal Meninga. It is going to be a really interesting and tough game for both teams because both teams have extremely good players in their team's.

Who ever is cheering for NSW you are on the right track because that is the same team I will be cheering on. I hope NSW win the first game tonight because I don't want them to lose again because it would be embarrassing, they have already been embarrassed they do not want to be embarrassed again.

Jarryd Hayne is my favourite player in the New South Wales team. He is a really good player as a fullback. He is my favourite player, who is yours?

1 comment:

  1. NWS is cool ah. They beat Queensland and they sassed them and that was cool. Your blog post was excellent and that was a good game.

    From Levi

    ReplyDelete