Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Movie Reflection

We did not really plan I just started to animate and my D.L.O was an animation. I did not film because I didn’t want too. It was only a 22 second animation but I was happy with it. Our animation was about Nelson Mandela and where he was born. It wasn’t much but I tried my best. The voice over was a little bit too loud and we had little kids in the background anyways. We didn’t say our words very clearly.

The animation was very short but very good. It had a lot of detail and told a very good story.
I think it connected very well from one scene to the next. It wasn’t much but at least I got some thing done. I think me and TJ worked very well together, the only thing he did was the voice over. I was really happy with our movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment