Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

How I get Ready for School

  How I get to Ready for School.



As I laid down in bed I felt the sun hit my face as my sister pulled the curtains. “Hurry up and go get ready, remember school starts at eight thirty” my sister said. “Hold up ” I said as I stretched my arms out. Flushing the toilet I went over to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. “Whats that smell” I thought to myself. I walked over to the kitchen and there it laid on the table, a PIE yus.

Munching the last pieces I hurried over to my bedroom to get ready for school. As soon as I finished putting my uniform on I remembered I had to make my lunch. “There we go I got a sandwich some crackers, fruit and a yogurt” I said. When I was about to walk to grab my shoes I saw that we didn’t have our bin out, I quickly ran to take our rubbish bin to the front. “Phewww” I said with exhaustion. Luckily I made just in time because the rubbish truck was right next to my neighbors house.

Just as I put on my shoes I looked over at the time, “eight o’clock I better hurry up” I said nervously. I power walked to the kitchen grabbed my lunch and stuffed it in my bag, bursted out the door and ran to school with my sister. RING RING RING, my sister and I just made it in time for school.

“It’s nice to see you Uili” Miss Paget said. “Good Morning” I said with excitement.
As I sat down on my desk I looked over at the clock and it was 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment